This is the introductory step in the tutorial Collecting 3D shape data using StereoMorph
1. If you do not already have R installed on your computer, begin by installing R. R can be installed on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
2. Open R.
3. In R, go to Packages & Data > Package Installer.
4. Find the StereoMorph package binary by typing “StereoMorph” into the Package Search box and clicking Get List.
5. Check the box next to Install Dependencies. This ensures that all the packages that StereoMorph requires to run will be installed as well. Then click Install Selected to install StereoMorph.
6. Download and unzip the StereoMorph Tutorial folder from StereoMorph Tutorial files (~63 MB). This folder contains all the files needed to perform the steps in this tutorial.
|StereoMorph Tutorial files|
8. Locate and select the unzipped StereoMorph Tutorial folder and click Open.
9. Load the StereoMorph package into the current R session using the library command.
For the rest of this tutorial, text in Courier preceded by a “>” in the style above will be used to indicate commands to be entered into the R console. All of the R commands executed in this tutorial can be found in the ‘Tutorial code.R’ file in the Tutorial folder.
You are now ready to run all of the steps in the tutorial!
Go to the first tutorial step: Creating a checkerboard pattern